Obsessed Foodie Part 2
- On vacation you are excited to take a food tour because it feels like eating like a local
- Your pre-planning for a trip begins with finding out where to go to eat...
- Your favorite author is in town and you can't wait to get your book signed...oh wait it's a cookbook
- People other than friends start to ask you where to find your favorite...(you name the food)
- Most of your sentences start with: "Have you tried...?"
- You purchase food oriented games to entertain
- You volunteer FOR FREE to help in a cookbook store just so you can get free cookbooks and cooking tips
- You know about a cookbook store in more than one city and make it a destination point
- You invite guests for dinner and forget to take a "people picture"... but never forget to take a food and wine shot
- You're idea of a diet is the Summer "Bear" diet...Wild Caught Chinook Salmon and Summer Berry Trifles
- The only way you will step foot in McDonalds is on a road trip...and even then you order unsalted fries so they are hot and fresh
- You carry your own tin of salt just in case...
- When on a road adventure with a buddy they tell you "this place makes the best milkshakes"...and they didn't lie
- Meal Planning is your favorite part of the day...right before grocery shopping
- Party planning is more about the food than the people
- You color coordinate your cookbooks on the shelves
Are you a foodie? Leave a comment and tell me how you know you're a foodie. If not why not?
Until next time my foodie obsessed friends.