9 Tips for Attending Food Blogging Conventions
Tips, Hints, and Secrets of Attending a Food Blogger Conference (IFBC)
- Stay Nearby and order Room Service🏨 ☕️ (you deserve it)
- Make a friend or twenty but have one who wants to learn and share with you (you can't attend every session so take notes and trade main highlights or the best ideas you discovered.
- Eat well 🍴 It's a food conference! 🍊🍓🍌🍳🍕 Do your research before hand and find a few breakfast, lunch or dinner places you want to try even if you don't go you will be prepared when someone asks for suggestions. You will be the "go to" for the where to eat 😉
- Photograph the details📷 #mytinyfoodworld
- Sleep Well😴 Don't stay out or up late even though you will want to get those photos edited or that last Snapchat 👻 out (no sleep 💤 means lack of alertness 😳 at the conference or a grumpy blogger...no one likes them😖
- Bring your Blogging Cards 💼 to exchange and a little gift if you want extra credit/ways they will remember you by. 🎁 Everybody ❤️ Gifts!
- Arrive Early for Excursions 🚌 or the Seminars ⌚️⏰ Shows respect for other's time that you value right?
- Traveling adventure ✈️ 🚞 🚙 continues after the Food Blogging Conference? Come Solo to concentrate and focus it's your job after all (or you want it to be) and have the family meet up, you will be glad you did. You will be excited to tell them all about it and they will be excited to listen👂!
- Have Fun, Relax, Eat and Enjoy the Moment it only comes along once a year!🎉